flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]DropDownList dataProvider
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 16:45:17 GMT
I was trying to create a JIRA, but JIRA keeps freezing my browsers. I finally managed to get
in using Safari and using a direct URL, I managed to open a page in Chrome. I disabled the
“new project navigation” which seems to have brought JIRA back to life for me.

Anyway here’s the JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35336 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35336>

Harbs