flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS][VS Code] dual issues
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 21:16:16 GMT
Since updating to “dual”has been reporting lots of errors. When I build, both the debug
and release builds build correctly, but the PROBLEMS window and the live code hinting report
lots of (non) issues. I’m not sure what the source of the errors are, but here are the details:

I’ve tried a few variations of the asconfig file, but here’s what I currently have:
{
    "config": "flex",
    "compilerOptions": {
        "debug": true,
        "js-output-type": "flexjs",
        "targets": ["JSFlex"],
        "source-map": false,
        "library-path": [
            "lib"
        ],
        "external-library-path": [
        "typedefs"
        ]
    },
    "copySourcePathAssets": true,
    "additionalOptions": "-remove-circulars -js-output-optimization=skipAsCoercions -html-template=src/resources/mdl-js-index-template.html
-js-external-library-path+=typedefs -js-library-path+=lib",
    "files":
    [
        "src/PortedPrintUI.mxml"
    ]
}

The js-output-type, library-path and external-library-path options are probably not needed,
but they don’t seem to adversely effect the builds. (It would be nice to have full support
for the new compiler options.)

Problems:
1. I’m getting “problems” even for files which are not used in my project and are not
open.
2. I’m getting lots of errors which are specific to SWF-only output:
  a. I’m not getting JS specific classes recognized.
  b. I’m getting lots of incompatible overrides (to Flash methods)
  c. I’m getting overriding function not marked for override errors on functions that are
implemented in flash (i.e. public function get scaleX():Number)
  d. conflicts between variables and Flash getters.
  e. etc...

Thanks,
Harbs