flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Removing PasswordInputBead has no effect
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 03:25:14 GMT

I just run into an issue with removing the PasswordInputBead when removed the text in the
input field was still stared out / hidden.

The way to fix is is the set the strand to null on removing the bead and then having the PasswordInputBead
reset the input type to “text" when null is passed into the stand setter.

I've done this and pushed up to develop. This was discussed on the list before (when I added
the CORS bead) as the way to fix this but if there's a better way to do fix this please suggest

View raw message