flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 RC1
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 06:55:06 GMT
Hi all,

Please don’t let this become another license discussion … I thought that had been settled.
I intentionally added that this was a technical issue in my report.
If the flexjs-typedefs directory is going to be included in the compiler package, the compiler
packages pom needs an exclusion for the flexjs-typedefs directory to avoid any problems like
this. The content of the flesjs-typedefs directory will be checked by the flexjs-typedefs
build so in the end all is checked. I’m just going to do this little tweak myself so if
a new release candidate is created, we have this “fix” in place.

Am 13.06.17, 00:49 schrieb "Dave Fisher" <dave2wave@comcast.net>:

    Hi -
    > On Jun 12, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
    > I'm confused.  Can I get a summary?
    > Are there some files that are being caught by RAT?  If so, what are they?
    > Are we sure the process should be that the RM should switch away from
    > SNAPSHOT before the vote?  If a major problem is found in that RC,
    > wouldn't we have deployed bad artifacts under the final version number and
    > have to pull them back?  Or abandon that release version and use the next
    > version number?
    The Tomcat project will user version numbers. If a version fails then they advance to
the next. They still produce changelings for the version that is not released. You can see
the gory details for version 7 here: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html