flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.8.0 RC2
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:36:36 GMT
Java 1.8
OS: Mac OS X x86_64 10.12.5
Source kit signatures match: y
Source kit builds: y
README is ok: y
README_JX is ok: y
NOTICE is ok: y
LICENSE is ok: y
No unapproved licenses or archives in source package: y
No unapproved binaries in source package: y

Binary kit signatures match: y
NOTICE is ok: y
LICENSE is ok: y
No unapproved licenses or files in jars: y
No unapproved licenses or archives in binary package: y
No unapproved binaries in binary package: y

View raw message