flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 RC1
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 04:17:45 GMT
Yep, that's what I've been warning about.  Maven expects things a certain
way and it isn't clear you can/should alter the sequence.

Option 3 is to alter the Ant scripts to work from what Maven produces
Option 4 is to upgrade the Maven steps to produce everything Ant would
produce (including somehow testing Ant capability from Maven)

I would think we can manually upload the artifacts to Maven Central but
there is a lot of artifacts so could be painful.