flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] [Typedefs] [Maven] build issues
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:28:19 GMT
The only 100% safe option in my opinion would be to create a tool to do the patching. This
tool might simply be a wrapper around some open-source patch tool with a suitable license
and provide a Maven goal to do the patching. For Ant a matching wrapper should make sure the
patches are applied equally in Ant and Maven.

Chris

Am 07.06.17, 02:18 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > I think others may have experienced this also, at least I have seen similar things
mentioned previously.

    I’ve run into this issue before on OSX and it been discussed on list - was not able
to find the root cause however.

    Thanks,
    Justin