flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.8.0 RC1
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:20:06 GMT
Piotr, I have been trying to get this to work at various stages also.

fyi inside typedefs/js there is an ant build.xml with a 'make_patch' target
which seems like it is intended to be used for updating the patch, and it
does seem to update it, but then I was hitting other problems after it did,
so I'm not sure about that.