flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/tlf] - Reverted strict equality
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2017 16:36:33 GMT
I have yet to hear a good reason not to default to null either. Why are you
fighting this so hard? All of your arguments that I can recall seem to be
that Justin's performance claims aren't as big as he says. Is there more
that I missed? Because if it's little more than that, then, at the very
least, it's good to improve parity between JS and SWF.

- Josh

On Jun 24, 2017 11:45 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

Not unless you can demonstrate there’s a good reason to do so. I have yet
to see that.