flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Removing PasswordInputBead has no effect
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 00:22:39 GMT
Hi,

> Actually I will have definitely looked through this early on, but I'd have to say it
is quite 'light' on what PAYG actually means beyond the general sense that I had.

I’d go further as say the definition as it is stated there seem to be perhaps too wide?

> But I can see that the newly created 'DRY' discussion thread is actually creating the
type of content that I think I would have found really helpful in terms of linking a guiding
concept to one of its key implementation areas.

+1 to that

> If there's that level of clarity and, ultimately, agreement in terms of definitions and
approaches, I expect there will be far less need for threads like this one.

Al +1 to that. We can also point new people to it rather than trying to explain the concept(s)
again saving everyone time.

Thanks,
Justin