flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 RC1
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:23:05 GMT

> mvn clean install -Drat.skip=true -s ~/.m2/settings-test.xml
> (My settings-test.xml simply excludes the Apache snapshot repo)

So by just removing this right?

If so I’m still getting this:
error: patch failed: js/target/downloads/svg.js:401
error: js/target/downloads/svg.js: patch does not apply

When compiling typedefs here:

> Another thing I noticed, is that the build is producing SNAPSHOT versions and is referencing
SNAPSHOT versions. We will not be able to publish these artifacts to Maven Central. Well we
will also not be able to publish them to the Apache Repo for release.

So it likely in your opinion we need to make changes and publish another RC or perhaps even
a 0.8.1?

> bash-3.2$ git --version
> git version 2.12.0

I have  2.11.0 I’ll try 2.12.0 and see if that makes any difference.

> But not being able to release stuff to Maven-Central is reason enough for a -1 … sorry
for that …

You'll need to do that in the [VOTE] thread for it to count.

View raw message