flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Fix merge error removing support for numeric font size.
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:11:54 GMT
I’m not sure what your point is.

That’s why you should use <js:AllCSSValuesImpl/>

SimpleCSSValuesImpl is supposed to be a simple implementation which works the same in Flash
and HTML. AllCSSValuesImpl is supposed to be an implementation which works with valid HTML
CSS.

Thanks,
Harbs

> On Jun 29, 2017, at 11:34 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> A font weight of 600 will fail in Flash.
>
> It compiles with no warnings and displays the text correctly. There is no run time error
but if you mean by “fail” it doesn't set the text to font weight to 600 then that’s
correct. That is expected as 600 is not a supported value for font weight in AS / flash.

> However without the fix we have the same issues on JS in that it will ignore the font
weight being set to 600. This is unexpended behaviour in that it’s ignoring a valid value.
Again it will compile and give no warnings or run time errors.