flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 RC1
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:53:06 GMT
It should be between the Last call and opening the vote. It is equal to “cutting the release
candidate”.

So, the LAST CALL thread is finished and the RM writes that he’s going to cut a release
… AFTER THAT he does these steps and THEN he opens the vote thread. I never said anything
else than that.

Chris