flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [2/2] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/release0.8.0] - fix event types for valuechange. Otherwise Binding would break. Events are global and should be compatible for any given event type
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 00:14:34 GMT

I see you've added code to handle binding / values changes to RangeModel.as and RangeModelExtended.as.

Is there any reason the value change code is not in another classes called for instance ValueChangeRangeModel?
It seem to me that this model it trying to do more than one thing i.e. value changes and min/max/step

As I user of this I may not be interested minor max changes and only interested in value changes
so shouldn't that be an optional feature?

I’m just trying to understand why it’s seemingly OK to not follow PAYG here.

View raw message