flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 21:43:15 GMT

On 5/15/17, 1:30 PM, "yishayw" <yishayjobs@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The .actionScriptProperties is coming from my own test project.
>Generally, I
>use the IDE build for flash and Ant/Maven for JS. So right now I'm
>strictly
>interested in the flash build. For that purpose, is there a way to create
>test app in the FB, edit the framework classes, and see the effects in my
>test app? That's what I was doing before dual.

Crap.  I knew there was a reason why library-path shouldn't be appended to
the swf-library-path and js-library-path.  I forgot that the IDEs like FB
only know how to manipulate the library-path with 'linked' projects.  I
guess I'll have to revert that change.

FWIW, once we get this working, FB should build both the SWF and JS
versions when you hit save so you shouldn't need Ant/Maven to get the JS.

Thanks for catching that.
-Alex