flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: flexjs of new how use the js.swc?
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 22:36:35 GMT

On 5/10/17, 11:48 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> OK, I think I got it working and pushed the changes.  If it doesn't blow
>> up stuff, then we'll find a place to document it.
>>
>> Next up is, if the CI builds pass, cut a release branch.
>
>Have the issues around missing headers and patch files as per the recent
>discussion on legal discuss been resolved? Looks to me like that’s still
>outstanding.

I proposed changes in this thread [1].  Nobody said no, so that's good
enough for me.  We've already spent way too much time on this issue for
what amounted to having to remove some comments from the output files.
The foundation and the project are not at risk if we need to change
something in the future.

It is time to get a release out.

-Alex

[1]