flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 12:24:22 GMT
Hi Piotr,

I guess the difference is that I always build with examples and distribution and integration-tests.
As I know lacking a unit-test suite checking the running examples is somewhat the only test-like
thing we currently have. So, if you run with examples, you will probably get the same problems.
Just check the Jenkins job … that one does all I do locally before committing and it is
showing the same errors.

Chris