flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 11:16:13 GMT
Hi Olaf,

Looking forward to meeting you (and others)

While we are at it … when/are you others coming? Would be interesting to know who is coming
besides the ones listed as speakers.

I’m arriving on Saturday afternoon (planning on some party-business down “electronic-music-avenue”
on Saturday evening) and staying till Friday afternoon.