flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Sat, 27 May 2017 11:15:09 GMT
When I did copy of "distribution" and "archetypes" folder manually to srouces
downloaded by ApprovalFlexJS.xml script build by Maven went smoothly. - If
there won't be objections I will try to find the way how to put those
folders to sources.

The last thing which I will try to reproduce is some problems with Maven
build reported to me by Santanu:

""Failed to execute goal on project distribution: Could not resolve depend
encies for project
org.apache.flex.flexjs.framework:distribution:pom:0.8.0-SNAPS
HOT: Failure to find com.adobe:fontkit:jar:1.0 in
https://repository.apache.org/
content/repositories/releases was cached in the local repository, resolution
wil
l not be reattempted until the update interval of apache-release has elapsed
or" "

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC