flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 23:07:25 GMT
Ok It didn't help. I tried couple of options, but ended up with solution
above where Effects has been added to DataBindingExample. - That was for
sure one of the issue, but in general didn't fix.

The strange thing is that after several builds of framework locally finally
I was able to build distribution package. - At least this issue has gone.

Definitely I need help with this fail, maybe there should be something
cleaned up on Jenkins.

Apache Flex PMC