flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 21:47:32 GMT
I just found cause of failing Express DataBindingExample on Maven build and
pushed fix! Cause of this issue was that the "Express" module is using class
from "Effects" -> default.css ->
ClassReference("org.apache.flex.core.StatesWithTransitionsImpl"); but in
Express's pom.xml there is no dependency to "Effects".

I did add it to DataBindingExample which should resolve failing, but the
question is whether "Express" shouldn't have this dependency ?

Apache Flex PMC