flex-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 08:21:10 GMT
You're right, changes are indeed reflected. I couldn't see my new bead in the
project, but that was because I didn't add it via FB. If I had, FB would
have added an entry under .flexLibProperties such as

    <classEntry path="org.apache.flex.html.beads.Test"/>

and Test would have been visible to my test app.

You still need to add org.apache.flex.html.beads.Test to project manifest
file, and copy that file to FLEXJS_HOME in order to see that file in MXML.
FB won't do that for you.

I made the changes we discussed to flex-config-template.xml and