flex-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 10:11:10 GMT
Alex Harui-2 wrote
> I spent some time trying to debug it.  It makes no sense to me, but
> somehow during "ant all" the properties picked up by the failing build.xml
> had a FLEX_HOME set to the flex-sdk, even though at the launch of the

Hope you didn't spend too much time figuring that out, because that's what I
posted...

Anyway, I'm having some trouble building hello world [1] from Flash Builder.
I'm getting:

1044: interface method stage in interface IInitialViewApplication not
implemented by class a_project

[1] https://paste.apache.org/hN1k