flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 10:35:34 GMT
Hi Yishay,

I guess that problem is related to running the build in Ant and Maven. I think the Ant build
used to download stuff into the “source” directories so you had checked in stuff and not
checked in stuff. I would assume the complaints are related to that. Another reason could
be that you have built with Maven and are re-building with less projects enabled. In that
case RAT thinks the files of the project belong to the parent project and need a License.

I’d just do a search for the swfobject.js

Chris