flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:49:16 GMT

On 4/28/17, 12:27 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>For the FlexJS summit it would be super-awesome if we could have the
>combined swcs feature. I think it would make at least the Maven build
>Would this be a big thing to implement, now that you’re finished with the

Hi Christofer,

I'm not nearly done with preparations.  I think there will be enough bugs
to fix that we'll be lucky to get the release approved by the FlexJS
Summit with the feature set we have.  I also want to finish up the Cordova
Publisher first (in a non-release branch) as it may help me remain a
full-time contributor to this project.

However, the combined swcs feature might be a good thing to work on while
your only 3 hours ahead of me instead of the usual 8 or 9, so it could be
something we work on during the summit.

View raw message