flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:54:47 GMT
Hi,

It's been six months or so since 0.7.0 and it would be nice to get a new
release out before/at ApacheCon.

I have just seen the dual branch build successfully for both Ant and Maven
when merged with the develop branch as of yesterday.  DataBindingExample
works ok, there are some sizing issues, and I will be going through the
other examples and tuning them up.  In the mean time, it would be great
for folks to poke at the dual branch before I merge it into develop.

Once dual is merged with develop, I'll create the release branch and
release builds.

The only other "must do" I know of is to make sure we've removed the
dependency on org.json.

What else do we need to get done before we release 0.8.0?

Thanks,
-Alex