flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - CORS security. Allow auth credentials to be passed when using cross site calls. This is required as well as setting the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header on the server.
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:38:33 GMT

On 4/17/17, 2:44 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes I was thinking about remove, but it look like you really need it and
>to rely on events, so ok I don't want to argue.
>But maybe let's creat another one who just switch On property without rely
>on any events as it was suggested above.

We can have multiple version of beads some of which are very simple and
some more elaborate.  We want to give our users choices.  So I don't agree
that we should push that work into the application code.  It is fine for
Justin to provide two versions of handling withCredentials, and volunteers
are welcome to provide others.

My 2 cents,

View raw message