flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] MDL Help Needed
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:47:12 GMT

I haven't got MDL working completely, but I found the cause of the
problem.  The Span class is extending ContainerBase. That won't work now
because ContainerBase no longer supports MXML children - I moved that into
Container (and Group and View).

I also don't think you need Container for HTML-only stuff like MDL, so I
have changed the HTML classes (A, Div, P, etc) to extend Group. Now a Span
inside of a Span works.

I am looking into MDL's List and probably a few others. In the end, the
MDL library should be better.

Thanks for your help.