flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] internal classes based on other classes
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 04:15:31 GMT
The current state of Falcon seems to be okay so far, but I just bumped into an interesting
problem.

In TLF, there’s a class: FactoryComposer. FactoryComposer has an internal class called FactoryBackgroundManager
which subclasses org.apache.flex.textLayout.elements.BackgroundManager.

Because FactoryBackgroundManager is an internal class, the normal dependency chain is not
built and I’m getting an error on the following line:
goog.inherits(org.apache.flex.textLayout.compose.FactoryComposer.FactoryBackgroundManager,
org.apache.flex.textLayout.elements.BackgroundManager);

This is because this code is running before  BackgroundManager is loaded.

The work-around is to move the internal class out into its own file, but I think this is something
which should work.

Harbs