flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Table
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:22:54 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for making this. One thought: Since this is Flex (JS) and we try to
make components that conform the "flex way" I think is good to have not
only a way to insert rows in mxml but a way to insert it vía
dataprovider+itemrenderer since we did in MDL Table. I think that's would
be what people would want in order to use FlexJS Table instead an HTML one.
What do you think?

Thanks!

Carlos