flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:33:33 GMT
Hi Alex,

Ok seems the html module no longer had a basic-as-manifest.xml file inside. I adjusted the
deployment descriptor and now the distribution build worked again.

Am 25.04.17, 16:26 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 4/25/17, 2:28 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >I’ll look into this …
    Thanks, that would be helpful.  I'm having trouble getting the commands
    below to do something reasonable.
    I believe the changes required are in this patch [1], but when trying to
    run the commands below, it keeps saying that various AIR 20 artifacts are
    missing, downloading the entire AIR SDK, then saying another AIR 20
    artifact is missing and downloading the AIR SDK again.  So far, I believe
    I've waited through half a dozen or more downloads.  See the console
    output here [2].  What am I doing wrong?  I spent all of last evening
    patiently waiting through the downloads, but then it aborted when the
    network connection failed. When I started over, it didn't seem to have
    cached any of these artifacts and started over from the beginning.  I'll
    keep typing "yes" a few more times to see if it ever gets past this.
    [1] https://paste.apache.org/wTy7
    [2] https://paste.apache.org/Q8Ap
    >Am 25.04.17, 00:08 schrieb "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
    >    Alex,
    >    Another one is with maven. Distribution options for FlexJS maven
    >build is
    >    failing on dual [1].
    >    Command: -s settings-template.xml -Drat.skip=true
    >    -DdistributionTargetFolder=distribution-flexjs -P build-distribution
    >    install

View raw message