flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Merge feature/chart-work into develop
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 17:12:54 GMT
Hi Harbs,

Have you had a look at the Integration Test project in FlexJS?

I doubt it would get much simpler:
- The Maven build automatically:
o Downloads, configures and starts a tomcat server
o Deploys all examples as web applications
o As soon as the server is up and the applications as running, runs the Selenium Tests
o Stops the Server after finishing

Just look at how simple these tests are. They are dead-simple Junit tests. I know they aren’t
FlexUnit type tests, but they already do a good job for the examples I created tests for.

Chris

Am 05.04.17, 19:03 schrieb "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com>:

    That would be great.

    We need better test coverage. If we could get easy test setup for FlexJS, that would be
a huge win.