flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS, Maven] Build library project type to js only swc
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:21:28 GMT
Hi Piotr,

Are you using the swc or the extern swc … I would suggest having a look at the extern swc
and see if it contains what you are looking for.

In any other case please just wait a little while … as soon as develop is blue again I’ll
start working on FlexJS and as far as I understood things, that will be pretty soon.