flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.8.0
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 04:47:54 GMT
Hi,

> The patch file issue was resolved.  The externs are not derivative works.

How was it resolved? From what I can see there’s wasn't confirmation on legal discuss.

> The MIT license changes you want to make are not "must do".  Just
> something you want to do.  Now would be a good time to do them.

They are required in order to comply with the terms of the MIT license. Releases need to comply
with ASF policy on licensing. [1] I’ll go ahead and make the change(s) later today.

Thanks,
Justin

1.https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#licensing