flex-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Layouts
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:49:56 GMT
Hi Peter,

I noticed setting UIBase.x no longer changes positioning to absolute. This
probably makes sense because it was a strong side effect which could be
counter-intuitive, but what's the method for setting items absolutely now? I
searched the code base but couldn't find anywhere position in set to
absolute.

In our app lots of items are overlaid on top of one another and then
translated to other parts of the screen using a transform matrix. How do you
suggest we do this without reverting UIBase.x to set positioning to
absolute?

Thanks,
Yishay