flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS, Maven] Build library project type to js only swc
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 05:48:10 GMT
Hi Harbs,

It look like to me that Maven is doing everything what you are showing me in
build.xml at some point automatically.

Cause generated by maven compile config look similar to yours.

I get errors when compile-as-config.xml is being processed.

Error: Missing builtin type Object

When compile-js-config.xml, is being processed with arguments
-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=HTML-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.swc:defaults.css,
-js-output-type=FLEXJS, -compiler.strict-xml=true

I'm getting errors like this:

col: 4 Incorrect number of arguments.  Expected no more than 4
		btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, onBtnClick, false, 0, true);

Code in js library do not use COMPILE::JS switch, but I think in case of JS
only compilation it don't have to.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----