flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS,PureMVC] Building new project PureMVC demo by maven and code donation from Prashant
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:25:03 GMT
I'll have a look at the Maven stuff as soon as I'm back on my home continent ;-)

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: piotrz <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
Datum: 19.03.17 14:11 (GMT-05:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FlexJS,PureMVC] Building new project PureMVC demo by maven and code donation from
Prashant

Hi Guys,

On users list Prashant just posted link to mini example where he is showing
that PureMVC is working with FlexJS.

I was able to build it in VSCode and wanted to create Maven build.
Unfortunately build is failing [1] and I'm not sure why. - If someone could
take a look whether my "pom" [2] is ok.

Additionally I bump into idea that his example could be really valuable -
I've asked him whether he is willing to donate it and he agreed to do this.

I think we won't have problem with his code, but what about with his
PureMVC.swc - it has been created from source of original PureMVC which
under Apache License.

My first thought was that we could download from somewhere his PureMVC
during build as we are doing it with some dependencies in our framework. - I
need some advice here.

Waiting for thoughts about idea of donation.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/6Y14
[2] https://paste.apache.org/MHS1

Thanks,
Piotr