flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Dove"<gregd...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS] Any gude to getting checkintests working
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 04:59:34 GMT
There are a few things I have not yet gotten working so far, and the ant checkintests is one
of them.

If I understand correctly I should be running this before any commit? I tried to make sense
of this today, but it is not so easy (for me) because I am unfamiliar with this stuff.

As I have never done this so far, is it ok if I just continue to commit based on the regular
ant and maven builds (with their various tests) completing successfully? Otherwise if I need
to get this set up, is there a guide to doing so somewhere that I can follow?