flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Anyone working on the build problems?
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 18:57:47 GMT
Hi Piotr,

Well, all I did was to click on “cleanup workspace” and do another build and then that
problem went away and the commit problem came. I am also getting the build errors when building
locally.

Sorry for not following most of the threads here … as you can imagine it has been a busy
week with my duties for Tac and preparing the Summit.

Chris