flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] New Upstream Dependency (was Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added Shader files (with compiler argument)
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:43:49 GMT
Ok … so I changed the flexjs-maven-plugins default for “failOnCompilerWarnings” from
false to true and now the build for Graphics fails.

Investigating the problem a little more, it seems as if the “pbk” files are source files
and these are compiled by pixelbender to pbj files. Is that correct?
If yes, then the location for the pbk files is correct, however do we need a Maven plugin
to compile the pbk to pbj files.