flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Anyone working on the build problems?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 04:51:44 GMT
I have disabled the ListExample and made a few other fixes and the Maven
build is now building the framework and other examples and is now failing
in the IntegrationTests with a Selenium version mismatch error.  Hopefully
Christofer or someone else can figure that out.  I'm going off to do other
things.

Thanks,
-Alex