flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Container and Layout Progress
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:01:02 GMT
Yes, Chris does have a good point and from now on* I will definitely use
feature branches. I thought I could squeeze this through.

I checked in changes to Chart that should make it compile. I doubt it will
run, but that is on the list. I will look into MDL now. That will take

I am leary about doing the rollback at this point. You should be able to
remove MDL from the build temporarily. If you are relying on it, I will
try to be as quick as possible and test against the MDL example before
pushing my changes.

* I will use feature branches once I get MDL working.

On 3/23/17, 1:31 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sure. Including me.
>But Chris does have a point that we should be using feature branches more
>than we are.
>The tone of my question might have not come across correctly. I meant to
>ask how difficult it would be to move all changes to a feature branch and
>push the feature branch. If it¹s too difficult, we can just continue to
>fix the develop branch for now.
>> On Mar 23, 2017, at 7:19 PM, Josh Tynjala <joshtynjala@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Peter warned the list that his changes would break some things
>> and he asked if he should proceed. Everyone who responded said that it
>> okay.
>> - Josh
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Very good question.
>>> Peter, is there any chance to roll back containers and layouts and move
>>> all the changes to a feature branch until things are stable?

View raw message