flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Container and Layout Progress
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:02:34 GMT

I've committed the changes!! The build should skip, MDL, Charts, and Basic
projects. I will get MDL and Charts running next. But before that, I will
have an email out with a breakdown of the changes I've made. Look for that
in the next couple of hours.

Good luck! Please let me know what breaks. I will tell you that the
biggest difference is the UIBase no longer sets position style so any
elements you have that require positioning via x,y, will need to use a
Group or Container that has the BasicLayout.