flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Container and Layout Progress
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:02:14 GMT
Update: I'm 99% ready to commit. I will do this tomorrow morning, my time.
I've spent today fixing some last issues in HTML package, while cosmetic,
just didn't make things look too good. There are a couple more but I'll do
them later.

I did a local merge of the latest FlexJS code and my changes and rebuilt
flex-asjs. The Basic and Charts packages I expected to have issues. I'm
not sure if I should even bother with Basic, just let me know. I have
commented Charts from the build.xml so it will not cause the main build to

The other project is MDL. I will also comment that from the build and will
work on that after I make the commit and push. The issue is that I changed
a couple of interfaces in Core and replaced one interface with another. I
just have to sync them up. Hopefully it will not take more than a day.

If you prefer I do MDL before doing the commit, please let me know in the
next 12-14 hours.