flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Dual branch
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 23:45:39 GMT

On 3/16/17, 3:51 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>So typedefs produce only the js version? It should help make the Maven
>plugin simpler and the build easier to understand. So thumbs up for that.
>If I can help with the step in embedding the js in the "normal" one, just
>let me know.

IMO, typedefs swcs from flex-typedefs are different from the -js.swc.

In a -js.swc, the cross-compiled JS output is functional and goes in the
js/out folder in the swc package.
In a typedefs swc, the JS files are not always cross-compiled, and they go
in an externs folder in the swc package.  The js is not functional.  So I
left both a typedefs and js classifier around in the dual maven plugin.

Also, typedefs swcs go on the external-library-path while -js.swcs go on
the library-path.

>Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.
>-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
>Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
>Datum: 16.03.17 10:52 (GMT-05:00)
>An: dev@flex.apache.org
>Betreff: Re: AW: [FlexJS] Dual branch
>On 3/16/17, 4:52 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>so i understand it correctly in the dual branch, the compiler produces
>>one swc per type? And if you do pure js you use the js-swcs and if flash,
>>you use the normal swcs?
>Yes.  That is correct.

View raw message