flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [FlexJS][Maven] New Upstream Dependency (was Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added Shader files (with compiler argument)
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 23:33:07 GMT
Changing subject to get Christofer's attention.

I'm thinking that we should simply submit the pixel bender release zips to
Maven Central.  I don't know if the Mavenizer can help, or if there is
some other solution.

For those who haven't been following, the goal is to use .pbj files found
in these artifacts: