flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Embed Workaround
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:50:11 GMT

On 3/7/17, 2:46 AM, "yishayw" <yishayjobs@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I guess nightly wasn't up2date. After rebuilding falcon I'm not getting
>anymore compile errors with embed. Thanks.
>
>I added
>
><byte-array-embed-class>org.apache.flex.core.ByteArrayAsset</byte-array-em
>bed-class>
>Graphics\src\main\config\compile-as-config.xml
>
>to make the ant build work, however my Maven build is failing. Where is
>the
>standard place to add a compiler option for Maven?

Look in MDLExample/pom.xml for "additionalCompilerOptions".

However, it may be better to make this apply to everyone by changing in
flex-falcon/flexjs-maven-plugin

src/main/resources/config/compile-app-config.xml
src/main/resources/config/compile-js-config.xml
src/main/resources/config/compile-as-config.xml

HTH,
-Alex