flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MDL Dialogs] was: Re: [FlexJS] MDL - Dynamic Child Problem
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 15:54:19 GMT
Piotr,

Santanu may be right that there are dynamic MXML scenarios involving
states and includeIn/excludeFrom.  In those cases, the instances are
created by MXMLDataInterpreter just like other MXML tags, but may not be
added to the DOM until much later, or removed and re-added as states
change.

I haven't looked at the code, but are you sure that whatever isDynamic
does can't be run on addedToParent?

Thanks,
-Alex