flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: The state of FlexJS
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 18:15:58 GMT

On 3/1/17, 6:43 AM, "hferreira" <hferreira.80@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello community,
>
>I just wanted to know that current state of FlexJS ?
>Is still too far away to be considered for a complex application ?

IMO, it depends on how complex.  We are looking for folks who are willing
to put up with the rough edges and help us make FlexJS strong enough to
support your application.  It won't be like working with Flex 4.x.  There
will be lots of bugs and other issues, but we need real world applications
in order to find and fix those bugs and issues.

So if you or anyone else reading this is interested, let's find out more
about what your app does and requires.

Thanks,
-Alex