flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Any gude to getting checkintests working
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 06:25:22 GMT
I must have missed that discussion! That also helps!
I'm getting closer, now have local trust/security sandbox issues for the
flex-sdk tests that I will need to resolve.
I will circle back to that tomorrow morning. If I get this working then I
assume the as-js version will be straightforward (fingerscrossed).
Thanks for stepping me through this, I am sure I will get there tomorrow.